Requirements for Application:
- Complete and arrange application form
- Formal letter of application addressed to the Dean, College of Science, University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City
- Proof of payment at the U.P. Cashier’s Office P500 (for local applicants) or $25 bank draft (for foreign applicants), as your application fee
- Official transcripts of undergraduate and graduate records (2 copies)
- Birth Certificate from National Statistics Office (for Filipino Citizens)
- Certified copies of diplomas or certificates of graduation(2 copies)
- At least two recommendation forms sealed in envelops accomplished by your former professors or experts in your field
Additional requirement for Option 3 PhD in Environmental Science or Meteorology by Research:
- Copy of published paper/s within the last 5 years, as primary author
Additional requirement for foreign applicants:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) results or Certification that the medium of instruction is English (from the University you graduated) for Foreign Applicants whose native language is English TOEFL Score : Computer based = 173, Internet based = 61, Paper based = 500.
Kindly submit the your application to College of Science Graduate Office located at 2nd Floor College of Science Administration Building.
Due to current CoVID-19 situation, you may also upload accomplished application form and digital copies of the requirements at https://forms.gle/D9iShQcTMZ5n2H3D7. Please note that incomplete application requirements will not be processed. For more application concerns kindly visit the College of Science website at https://science.upd.edu.ph/ or you may email at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com.
Application Deadlines for 1st Semester, AY 2021-2022
Regular Applicants – 31 MAY 2021
For more information: