Requirements for Application:
- Complete application form
- Formal letter of application addressed to the Dean, College of Science, University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City
- Official transcripts of undergraduate and graduate records (2 copies)
- Birth Certificate from National Statistics Office (for Filipino Citizens)
- Certified copies of diplomas or certificates of graduation(2 copies)
- At least two recommendation forms sealed in envelops accomplished by your former professors or experts in your field
Additional requirement for Option 3 Ph.D. in Environmental Science or Meteorology by Research:
- Copy of published paper/s within the last 5 years, as primary author
Additional requirement for foreign applicants:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) results or Certification that the medium of instruction is English (from the University you graduated) for Foreign Applicants whose native language is English TOEFL Score: Computer-based = 173; Internet-based = 61; Paper-based = 500.
Kindly submit your application to the College of Science Graduate Office located on the 2nd Floor College of Science Administration Building.
Please note that incomplete application requirements will not be processed. For more application concerns kindly visit the College of Science website at https://science.upd.edu.ph/ or you may email at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com.
Please visit the Graduate Student Guide from the College of Science Office of the Associate Dean for Mentoring, Academic Progress and Advancement (OADMAPA) regarding your general concerns, including the deadline for applications.
For more information: