Requirements for Application:
- Complete and arrange application form
- Formal letter of application addressed to the Dean, College of Science, University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City
- Proof of payment at the U.P. Cashier’s Office P500 (for local applicants) or $25 bank draft (for foreign applicants), as your application fee
- Official transcripts of undergraduate and graduate records (2 copies)
- Birth Certificate from National Statistics Office (for Filipino Citizens)
- Certified copies of diplomas or certificates of graduation(2 copies)
- At least two recommendation forms sealed in envelops accomplished by your former professors or experts in your field
Additional requirement for Option 3 PhD in Environmental Science or Meteorology by Research:
- Copy of published paper/s within the last 5 years, as primary author
Additional requirement for foreign applicants:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) results or Certification that the medium of instruction is English (from the University you graduated) for Foreign Applicants whose native language is English TOEFL Score : Computer based = 173, Internet based = 61, Paper based = 500.
Kindly submit the your application to College of Science Graduate Office located at 2nd Floor College of Science Administration Building.
Due to current CoVID-19 situation, you may also upload accomplished application form and digital copies of the requirements at https://forms.gle/D9iShQcTMZ5n2H3D7. Please note that incomplete application requirements will not be processed. For more application concerns kindly visit the College of Science website at https://science.upd.edu.ph/ or you may email at email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadlines for 1st Semester, AY 2021-2022
Please be informed that although the deadline for submission of application for the 1st semester was extended until 30 JULY 2021 by the Collige of Science Office of the Associate Dean for Mentoring, Academic Progress and Advancement (OADMAPA), the Institute will not be accepting applicants within the extended period any more.
For more information: